Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I should name my PBL "The ever-expanding project". There are so many things I'd like to add and tweak, but I had to draw the line somewhere. So here ya go!!!

I'm interested in getting feedback about this project. I have the classroom and dialog in my head so it's hard to see if there are holes in the presentation of the idea.

I struggled with this PBL when trying to follow the proposed flow of development. When I started with the Goals and Objectives there were roadblocks that the technology didn't allow me to express the way I wanted. The project really started to flow when I started with the finished product in my mind, put it into GoogleSites webpages and worked backwards. I bounced back and forth between the objectives and final product until I was satisfied. I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Above is the link to my interactive PBL lesson. I'm not sure how we were supposed to attach a zipped folder with all the supporting pages on a blog...so I posted them on our WebCT.

    ReplyDelete